Same Day T-Shirts Johannesburg | From 50 - 100 000 Units
T-Shirt Printing | Same Day Service
Boldmedia Signage not only specializes in t-shirt printing and embroidery, but we also print and embroider sweatshirts, polo shirts, caps and all types of clothing. Whether you are looking for t-shirt printing or embroidery for corporate clothing, uniform, work wear, promotional clothing or a polo shirt, we can screen print or embroid your logo on it.
Our T-shirts are all supplied by the best manufacturers in the country and are all of the best quality available.
All T-shirts are dyed with reactive dyes, are 100% super carded cotton single jersey fabric and have double-ribbed collars with top-stitched necklines.
Double-needle finish on sleeve and bottom hems. Shoulder-to-shoulder seam taping for improved comfort and durability. Generous cut. Knitted using top quality super carded yarns for superior fabric and feel. Softer finish of fabric provides a very good print platform. Quality yarns enhance colours and evenness of screen printing.
Available in various colours and thickness.
Screen printing or silk screening is a form of printing that uses a stencil process, a fine mesh screen is coated with a photo emulsion and the design or image is then superimposed or negatively transferred onto the screen creating a stencil for ink to pass through.
Ink is then squeegeed over the screen forcing it through the openings of the stencil causing the design to be transferred onto the printing surface.
Screen Printing Prices:
T-shirts can be supplied by us or by the customer.
If you would require a quotation for screen-printing of t-shirts, golf shirts, sports bags eg. the following must be provided:
- The quantity of the order.
- The amount of colours that must be printed.
- The colour of the item that needs to be printed.
- If the artwork is in spot colours or fading of colours.
- The size of the artwork.
The artwork must be supplied in the following formats:
A Vector format is applicable, Corel draw, Freehand and Photoshop. You can send these files in the following formats: EPS, CDR, PDF.
Flat images like a tiff, bitmap, jpg and word can only be used in the heat transfer method, although the quality must be high resolution.
The turnaround time on screen-printing is 2-3 working days PROVIDED the 50% deposit is paid and the approval of the artwork is received. The turnaround time might change depending on the quantity and amount of colours to be printed.
Heat Transfers vs. Screen Printing
The process of heat transfer starts when you print full colour on a plastic like material, it then gets cut out in any form, afterwards it is placed on a surface where it can be transferred with heat.
With the process of heat transfer, the transfer sheet is pressed with 180 degrees and pressure of 1.6 bar against the surface where the transfer is done.
Advantages of this process:
- This method is more cost efficient than the other printing methods.
- The turnaround time on your order is a lot faster.
- Full colour photos prints more clear than any other printing method.
- The artwork can be sent in different formats, where screen printing limits you to using only a vector format.
Disadvantages of this process:
- In some cases people dislike the rubber like surface of the heat transfer.
- Ventilation of air is limited because of the transfer and people experience to feel more warmth in a heat transferred shirt.
- After a few washes, the heat flex tends to fade in colour.
- Not all types of material can be heat transferred.
- Artwork with a lot of outline detail (sharp edges) will not be able to be heat transferred, but the artwork can be put in a white block to be a solid artwork.
We deliver all orders to a Johannesburg given address or arrange courier services, have over 15 years experience of t-shirt screen printing and embroidery onto t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts or just about any other garment or promotional item.